miércoles, 12 de marzo de 2014

Somewhere only we know

Right now, as a "grown-up", has been dificult to find places than endulge me, feel warm and totally blow my mind (the 3 options at the same time). My city isnt a very cosmopolitan city where I can see very different sides of it (like going from the Soho to the Bronx to Manhattan in NY) pretty much my city doesn't have many places you can actually run that are less than 40 minutes away and there are no many hidden alleys.

Well, over the weekend it show me off the opposite. I (well not me, my friends) find this little cutie café hidden on a side street from a very busy main road...it's right there on plain sight and yet for some reason its extreamelly cozy and cutie and perfect. The café is an open terrance with gorgeous lights over the trees and books to the side of the tables (or under or above!) and the food is divine as in Yummy, Cozy and home-made but perfect!. It was still a little too cold to be in the terrance, but the soft blankets make it a lot better to handle...but guys, let me tell you a secret, I'm almost sure my chocolate had something on it, (like pot hahaha) but we just couldn't stop laughing. Like WE COULDN'T STOP at all! It was past midnight and we were repeting all the same jokes over and over and never got tired of it! (mitocondria y su hermano fitoplasma!) 

I guess the trick to find new marvelous places to see in your own comfort zone is to see them with other eyes, it includes a set of several eyes to make a simple sweet place, the most marvelous Central Perk in the whole world.

1 comentarios:

Macky dijo...

A mí me gusta mucho vivir aquí pero eso es lo único que le envidio a las grandes ciudades, que tienen muchos ambientes distintos para todos los estados de ánimo. La variedad, pues. Menos mal que encontraste un espacio <3

Publicar un comentario